Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Gold coins

Remember I once said that I had difficulty giving my gold coin to the homeless man on the street?

And that I would rather offer him a meal so as to prevent those that use my money for other "luxuries"?

Well, I gave a gold coin away one of the days.

I'm pretty proud of myself still.

Previously, I wouldn't have bothered but this time, I decided to give.

I was in a bit of a rush, and truthfully, was more scared to offer him a meal than to drop him a gold coin.

Oh well, next time.
It'll only get better.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I did drop another gold coin recently too.

But not into the hands of a beggar, but into a guitar case.

A guitar case of a busker giving out her all on Bourke Street, Melbourne.

Strumming away, belting out the blues, and swaying to the tune of her own song.

A gold coin for encouragement I say!

Bravo!

2 comments: