Sunday, June 6, 2010

Laziness is a terrible habit.

I'm actually all snuggled under the doona as I type this entry using my phone.

I just wanted to say sorry.
Sorry that I haven't been updating.
Being lazy is a terrible terrible habit that I have.

Remember I said in the first entry that keeping this blog going would be much harder than the project itself? Turns out I know myself too well. =(

Anyhow, through the encouragement of some friends, I've decided to keep persevering with the blog entries!!

About the project, not to worry, it's still been going even though I haven't been updating!

As for this blog, I've decided that...maybeee I won't blog every day but I'll definitely post up the more interesting entries/activities I do!

So once again, thank you for being my faithful followers, encouraging me when I need it most.

Love you guys!!
MUACKS!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With that, I leave you with a rather weird photo of me. Haha, its not meant to be scary. I think its funny. I helped Mack with one of her weekly photo shoots aka homework. She's got to pick a photographer she wants to represent and, present a photo that best embodies his/her work. For this shoot, she picked a Japanese photographer (can't remember the name at the moment) and tried to replicate a photo he did. She asked, and I helped! So there I was cloaked in tons and tons of Mack's foundation (she wanted me as white as possible) with REALLY RED lipstick and THICK BLUE eyeshadow. Think I scared myself. Anyhow, this was after the shoot. I thought I looked more like a ghost from an asian movie more than anything so I played with some shots myself. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment