Sunday, April 18, 2010

Happy birthday G!

Ahhh! I'm trying to keep up with my entries.

Go Janice Go!

Day 4 - 14th April 2010




I shall call my friend G. He works in my lab and he's very quiet. He tends to keep to himself. He doesn't talk much but he's very nice.

I noticed that whenever I bring gummies/chocolates to work and share it among my office people, he likes to eat them as well.

I found out on facebook that it was his birthday today and the only thing on my shelf was a box of Lotte chocolate sticks I bought from this Korean shop over the weekend!! Decided to give it to him anyway since I knew he'd like sweet stuff so I left it on his table with a note that wished him HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

I reckoned I saw his sweetest smile ever the next day he came to thank me for it. Haha, and he kept saying "mmm" while eating the sticks. Cute!

He recently just became a father but I don't know whether his family is here or back home. Nonetheless, very happy for him!!

Glad it made you smile G. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment