Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Let me serve you at Destinos

Day 7 - Saturday, 17th April 2010

Every saturday I go to Bridge church at Richmond.

Service is from 5pm to 630pm.

I am usually at church from 330pm all the way to 730pm because I serve at the cafe in church called Destinos. I lead the Saturday team with Cathy. We alternate every week.

Here at Destinos, we sell cakes, coffee, tea, sausage rolls etc. We serve and greet with as big a smile as we can because we want new comers to know that they're always welcomed, that we're 1 big family. We pray for God to use us to love others through our serving.


Top to bottom:

Setting up Destinos. Spinach and ricotta rolls all ready to be heated up! Me in my apron. View of cafe.



We meet many new people at Destinos. Saturday is not as busy as Sundays so its easier to have conversations with people. I hope to form deeper friendships with the people that pass through our cafe. Its hard but I'll try!

Let me serve you when you come visit us next time ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment