Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Encouragement goes a long way

Day 10 - 20th April 2010, Tuesday

Today is encouragement day!

Bought BIG M Ice Coffee for JK to encourage him with his honours.

Encouraged Manda and Pream who were going to have their honours outline presentations the next day.

Sidenote: I helped Prabhu with the setting up of his blog. I didn't help much, just merely directed him thats all but I encourage you to read his blog. He writes about his own life experiences/lessons. Some posts are really a gem. =)


Here's the link:

http://prabhu-reflections.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. you are the cream of all the friends I have!!!!
    Thanks Jan for promoting my Blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I'm not promoting la. I'm really encouraged by it! So the "promoting" is actually from the heart.

    Keep posting!

    ReplyDelete